What is 350 Dreamers?
350 Dreamers is a worldwide network of dreamers who dream together for global healing. What we do is simple: On the night of our group dreams we set an intention to dedicate our dreams to global healing. In the morning we post our dreams and reflections about the dreaming process on our blog. In the process we build community, expand our ability to imagine environmental balance and healing, and we connect our conscious intentions with our deepest levels of consciousness.
350 Dreamers was created in response to a call to action by environmentalist and author Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org. McKibben and 350.org asked people worldwide to take part in a grassroots day of consciousness raising and political action by planning creative and attention-getting actions in October of 2009.
350 Dreamers is based on these values:
- A belief in the power of dreams,
- A belief in the beauty of community and communal action and
- A commitment to healing on all levels from personal to planetary.
350 Dreamers is now over 500 members strong, with dreamers participating from all over the world including Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Wales … and many more!
Tell the world about 350 Dreamers:
- Invite your friends and colleagues from around the corner and around the world to join us. The easiest way is to sign up on our Facebook Page to receive reminders about our upcoming group dreams.
- Mention 350 Dreamers and 350.org on your blog, on Twitter, Linked In and at meetings, at your dinner table and at dinner parties … you get the idea.
- Let your local DJ, blogger, print or broadcast journalists know about what we’re up to. There is a press release posted under the “Media” tab on this blog that you can copy and paste into emails onto your web site, etc.
In the meantime, I look forward to dreaming with all of you.
ABOUT YOUR HOST & FOUNDER OF 350 DREAMERS
Tzivia Gover is a Certified Dream Therapist and a member of the International Association for the Study of Dreams. A workshop leader for over a decade, she uses dreamwork with individuals and groups to help people realize their full potential, access creativity and promote physical, emotional and spiritual health and development. Gover teaches that by honoring and reflecting on their dreams, people can integrate and harmonize disparate aspects of consciousness, thereby improving feelings of peace and well-being.
For more information about Tzivia and her work with dreams, visit these sites:
For information about Tzivia’s workshops about dreaming, writing and mindfulness, click here.
For individual dream consultations with Tzivia click here.
To visit Tzivia’s dream blog, click here.